A discussion of contemporary issues in media ethics, with olives and a twist. Made with only the freshest ingredients, shaken, stirred and poured over ice. I should also mention that I do like the odd, occasional martini. Bombay Sapphire gin and Lillet, dry and plenty of salty olives. Welcome to this cocktail of journalism and alcohol. A fine combination!

Saturday, 14 April 2007

Making a blog useful

OK, I've only been doing this for a week and the place is looking a bit naff, I know. But, I've just added that useful google news toolbar and it's working, so that's a start. I've added my blog address to my work email signature box. I wonder if that will drive traffic this way?
I'm going to post at least once a week on the "ethical outrage" of the day. Hopefully with some useful links too.

No comments: