A discussion of contemporary issues in media ethics, with olives and a twist. Made with only the freshest ingredients, shaken, stirred and poured over ice. I should also mention that I do like the odd, occasional martini. Bombay Sapphire gin and Lillet, dry and plenty of salty olives. Welcome to this cocktail of journalism and alcohol. A fine combination!

Friday, 17 August 2007

I"ve lbown up my template

Damn this blogging craze. In a vain attempt to stay ahead of the curve I tried to play with the html in my template and screwed it up. Sorry. I'm hoping that the nice people at Blogger.com will help me restore it to a previous cached version. But so far no luck.

The posts are all still here, but the blogroll, etc have all disappeared for now. I'll slowly get round to rebuilding it, but not perhaps for a while. My work life's crazy right now, so I don't have a lot of time to play around.
Nice Mr Blogger, if you're reading this and take pity on me, a magical overnight restore would be just fabulous.

No comments: